---------- HOME ---------- VISITED FILMING LOCATIONS ---------- OTHER ADVENTURES ---------- ORIGINAL SHORT FILMS---------- SIGNED ITEMS ---------- FILM COLLECTION ---------- YOUTUBE ----------
Visiting filming locations and other movie adventures with Jarno Mahlberg. Some of these locations have been covered elsewhere, but all represent my own research and view. Enjoy, comment and follow.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween at Profondo Rosso Store


We visted the store earlier and I got Luigi Cozzi to sign my Star Crash poster.


Waiting for Maestro!

Luigi Cozzi! He signed lot of stuff fro me :)



Getting ready for Dario Argento.

 Hello. You are from Finland? asked Dario. How did you know? I asked. Then he points at Luigi :)
Then he signed 3 posters for me.




Dario and Me.

Antonio Tentori.

 Antoni signing CAT IN THE BRAIN DVD cover.



 Sergio Stivaletti tells about hes visit in Helsinki, Finland.

 Then he signed The Stendhal Syndrome DVD cover and dropped it. Luigi Cozzi signed it also.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I'm planning to go this year. What time did you get there to start queuing? Also was there a limit on the number of things he would sign? Cheers

    ReplyDelete